Updated August, 2012
NOTE: Many of my clients are happy to be contacted as a referral. Please email me to request their information. Thanks.
I have tons of happy clients. Here are some comments sent to me from them:
• You made the reception amazing! Everything ran so smoothly because of you and I want you to know that I would recommend you every single time! Great job and thank you for making the reception such a memorable night for our family!! Blessings to you and your family!
- Karla Anderson (Aunt of the Bride)
• Terry and I just wanted to express our gratitude again for the wonderful job you did at our wedding and reception. Everything was perfect! You were awesome, and so were your song selections–I’m sure you noticed how you got everybody dancing! (And Mom almost cried when you played Somewhere in Time for her.) Plus, you kept everything moving, right on schedule.
Please feel free to use us as a reference for any future weddings or events. We would be happy to tell anybody what a wonderful job you did!
- Laura & Terry (Bride & Groom)
• I just wanted to thank you for the nice job you did with Octavian’s & my reception. We were very happy – we felt like everything went really smoothly & everyone had a lot of fun. I especially appreciate the extra work you did on the slideshow. It was really nice of you to make the CD with our songs on it for us – it will be such fun to listen to it in the years to come. Thanks again.
- Darcy Timaru (Bride)
• First off, on behave of the newlyweds, my husband (and myself) we want to say THANK YOU so much for making the reception such a success! We have had nothing but positive feedback from the guests that attended the wedding… We are certain that the reason the mood was so friendly and festive was due to the attention of our fabulous DJ!!! You were awesome and really brought out the best in our guests…Thanks again for your amazing talent as DJ! You rock, DJ Mike!!!
- Sandra Bradshaw (Mother Of The Bride)
• (Mike) did a fabulous job! We told him we wanted a party and he made it a party. He did an excellent job keeping the night on track timeline wise. I can’t speak highly enough as to what a great job he did!
- Ashley P. (Bride)
• I just wanted to let you know how much we enjoyed your services at Katie and Coryn’s wedding. We have had more compliments on the DJ services. Everyone had a great time. I will recommend you again to others. Again we appreciate all you did for us. You made their day very special!
- Tammi Baxter (Mother of the Bride)
• Thanks Mike! We had a blast!
- Toan & Connie (Groom & Bride) – Video Review
• Mike was great! He was wonderful at getting all of our guests on the dance floor. Music selection was super. Very professional!
- Dana Cagle (Epiphany Ministries)
• Thank you deeply for prividing the music and fun for our most recent happy hour! As always, you do a superb job and leave us excited to utilize your talents at our next event… and many more!
- Katie Morgan (Facilities Manager & Personal Assistant)
• If anyone needs a DJ for a wedding, bday party, or for any reason at all, Check out Mike Mahnich at www.mikemahnich.com This guy ROCKED my reception, and was so awesome!! CHECK HIM OUT!!! Thank you Mike! ♥.
- Lindsay Miller Allen (Bride – sent via Facebook)
• Mike, this is what makes you such a great DJ…..you are so down to earth and willing to relate to people on an emotional level…making their events unique and special…you really think first of your clients, treating them like friends.
- Skila Ramirez (Yoga Instructor)
• Marie and I wanted to thank you again for the professionalism and fun that you brought to our event. We had various guests from the wedding stop by to visit us today and everyone commented on how much they liked you. Hiring you was one of the best decisions we made throughout the entire process!
- Bryan & Marie (Groom & Bride)
• Mike was great at getting people on the dance floor! My husband and I loved him and would definitely recommend him to anybody that wants a high energy DJ. Thank you Mike, you were great!!
- Eva & Michael (Bride & Groom)
• Chelsea’s wedding was a GREAT party! Looks like you got ‘em dancing, for sure! Thank you for stepping up and rescuing that bride – it looks like she had a wonderful time, and I heard the entire family was pleased.
- Wendy Abrams (Certified Wedding Planner and Belltower Chapel Manager)
• We loved having you as our DJ and hope everything is going great! Mike was awesome. He was a great balance of professionalism and fun. We highly recommend him. He also has cool glasses.
- Jennifer & Chris (Bride & Groom)
• Mike did an amazing job at our wedding. He made sure we didn’t miss an event and I we were both very happy with the outcome.
- Monica Delgado and Hien Nguyen (Bride & Groom)
• Hey Mike! You did absolutely amazing thank you so much for being our DJ. I would say excellent for everything!!!
- Stacy & Ben (Bride & Groom)
• (Everything was rated excellent). Need Bigger Hoola-Hoops!!! Mike will laugh about this comment.
- Gina Kilgore, Exec VP Glendover Park HOA
• Thank you Mike Mahnich for providing your DJ services for our July “Karma Yoga Happy Hour”! Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to clarify our music choices, in advance, but for also allowing us the freedom to make requests. [You] provided pre-event meetings and followed-up.. via phone and email. The night wouldn’t have been the same without you!!!
- Jen Cereghino, The Mat Yoga Studio
• Mike was very accommodating to myself and the rest of the guests at the wedding. He was very energetic and friendly. He definitely made our wedding experience memorable. Me and my husband, Jason would like to thank you again for your wonderful service at the wedding. Everyone enjoyed it so much. I will make sure to recommend you for any future weddings that my family or friends should have. You were fantastic!
- Megan Day (Bride)
• Mike, everything was great. From the pre-meetings we had to coordinate the event to the way you searched and edited songs to fit our objectives… to the flexibility and adaptation you showed during the event [we] were extremely happy with your product. We have had so many compliments on how fun the reception was and how good a job the DJ did managing the flow of the reception while keeping things so lighthearted and easy. I can’t wait to recommend you to friends!
- Daniel and Jamie Dekat (Bride & Groom)
• Thank you for all your help in DJ-ing for the reception. It went great & people enjoyed all the music and different events! Ben & I really appreciate all your support and help in making this day special. Thanks!
– Dana Hentschel (Bride)
• Jeff and I chose Mike because we liked his laid-back personality when we met him at a bridal show… We didn’t want a DJ to be the star of the show, and Mike was exactly what we wanted. He was very smooth and relaxed and helped the evening flow perfectly. He was dressed professionally and made our reception as elegant as the reception site called for. We love Mike!
- Lara Thurman Coseo (Bride)
• It was great and we had the shadowbox dancers that were fantastic. Communication was great, especially when I had to change my date so many times. I am so glad that I had you as a DJ. I will definitely use you again for future dances, and tell other people who are hosting dances about you. Thanks again.
- Elizabeth Martin (Cheerleading Coach & Teacher RISD)
• Mike….you did an AWESOME job on Saturday for us! I will definitely keep you in mind for future events.
- Rhonda Aghamalian (Committee Co-chair)
• Mike was extremely courteous and polite. Everyone had a good time. We may request him next year! Very cooperative with all of our personnel that were having a bit too much fun!
- Sandy Price-Cox (DGNO Railroad)
• Thank you so much for everything! We could not have asked for a better DJ.
- Julie Moise (Bride)
• I thought you did a great job interacting with the crowd and playing music appropriate for the group… I’m so glad they (the Bride & Groom) were so happy! I’d like to work with you again in the future. Thanks, Mike!
- Meredith Commender (Wedding & Event Planner)
• Mike was the best! Everyone had a great time. He made it very special for Robert & I as well as our family. Thanks Mike!
- Lindsay Hardin and Robert Conger (Bride & Groom)
• Thank you for everything!
- Mona & Steven (Bride & Groom)
• My very special thanks to you… for helping make Deana & Doug’s (wedding) reception perfect. Mike, thank you for running a perfect party – I was able to relax, have fun, and not worry about anything. I will highly recommend you to anyone needing your service. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate the fine job you did. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
– Mary Margaret Miller (Mother Of The Bride)
• I just wanted to say thanks again. The party was a success!!! We have gotten so many calls saying the party was a hit! We even got a personal thanks from Sheryl Leach, the creator of “Barney” for a job well done! Thanks again!
– Ruthy Retamozo (Lyric Studios)
• Wow, what a great performance! You are truly an outstanding professional in your field and this will not be the last time that we utilize your services… – Mary H. Wilson (National Accounts Manager – Hyatt Hotels Corporation)
• On behalf of the City Of Keller, I would like to thank you for all of the help and dedication you give to make our party a tremendous success. Once again everyone had a great time. Your professional yet fun performance is greatly admired and appreciated by the entire staff of the City Of Keller.
– Jeanie Roumell (City Of Keller)
• We wanted to thank you again for the great job you did… with KPLX on the patio during the State Fair… You really had them going… Our patio was definitely a fun place to be.
– Allan & Shirley Weiss (Old Mill Inn at Fair Park)
• Thank you… your support helped make the evening a great success. We look forward to working with you again next year!
– Newman Smith Post Prom Committee
• Mike, hands down you are the best DJ I have ever seen. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
– Judy Metzger (Mother Of The Bride)
• Thanks Mike. It was great…and you did a fantastic job as our DJ!
- Elisa Powell Ford
• BTW…great DJing at the reunion! I felt like it was 1988!
– Marcy Sosebee O’Malley
• You did a great job Mr. DJ!
- Allison Young Hollingsworth
• Rockin job, Mike! Thanks for throwing the tunes!
- Craig Tate
• I could handle another one in FIVE years. We were all in a circle and sang every word…you did an AWESOME job…and I am ready for the 25th(reunion)!
- Kenda Davis Blount
• Tell the party people u want to help them with the class of 1987 25th reunion… had a great time!
- Lance W. Bell